‘rolling ideas’ is an international festival dedicated to exploring and celebrating filmmakers work. The Festival is now accepting submissions from all around the world.
Submissions can be a short film, music clip, documentary or animation which embrace any genre of film.
Terms and Conditions
1. We will NOT showcase the full films online and we will NOT upload films online. We use the links provided by you and promote them.
2. All filmmakers submitting a film to ‘rolling ideas’ accept and agree to comply with the following Terms and Conditions.
3. ‘rolling ideas’ only accepts online registrations and submissions to be assessed. We accept films in any language. However, films not made in English MUST have English subtitles.
4. The person submitting a film to ‘‘rolling ideas’’ is ‘You’ or ‘Your’ and You agree that Your film may be screened at ‘rolling ideas’ if it is selected.
5. We accept films that have been produced after 1890 😀
6. All submission fees are nonrefundable.
7. All films will be accepted and assessed with the view to screening them at a ‘rolling ideas’ event. However, only films included in the Winner Selection will be screened at a cinema venue. If Your entry is selected as part of the Official Selection for ‘rolling ideas’, You must provide a digital version of the film in order for it to be screened.
8. Cinema screenings are scheduled during the Festival at the discretion of ‘rolling ideas’. We undertake to make every effort to adhere to the published schedule program, however, ‘rolling ideas’ reserves the right to alter this schedule and venue at any time for any reason. ‘rolling ideas’ does not accept any liability for any costs claimed to arise as a result of a change in the scheduling.
9. Awards will be presented during the ‘rolling ideas’, at the discretion of the organizers and the Jury Panel. All awards will be listed on this website.
10. By submitting a film, You grant us the right to screen Your film, copy and/or reproduce, modify, adapt and any part thereof, up to one (1) minute of the film submission. We may also use Your submission and any other promotional material/photo’s and/or information submitted by You to communicate it to the public in all media, including via our website and publicity materials, or to advertise and promote ‘rolling ideas’, events, its products and services, or all, and to showcase Your film.
11. You own the copyright to Your film as its author and represent and warrant that You have (and will continue to have during the duration of ‘rolling ideas’ and thereafter) all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions we need to use Your film and You will provide evidence of such on our reasonable request.
For further information please contact ‘rolling ideas’: email@example.com.